Quantcast

sonar PDF plugin 1.3

Masood
Hi,

Is Sonar PDF plugin 1.3(Open Source) can generate the pdf report for C# project(like java project)?
If so, do i need to make any specific setting in pom.xml to get the report.

Thanks in Advance,

With Regards,
Masood

Re: sonar PDF plugin 1.3

Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín-3
Hi Masood,

You can use PDF report for C# projects without additional
configuration, but the report will not be complete, file violations
details will be empty.

Antonio.

2012/10/12 Masood <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> Is Sonar PDF plugin 1.3(Open Source) can generate the pdf report for C#
> project(like java project)?
> If so, do i need to make any specific setting in pom.xml to get the report.
>
> Thanks in Advance,
>
> With Regards,
> Masood

Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín
Software Developer at klicap - ingeniería del puzle

work phone + 34 954 894 322
www.klicap.es | blog.klicap.es

Re: sonar PDF plugin 1.3

Masood
Hi Antonio,

Thanks for your response.
I am using Sonar 2.14 and PDF plugin 1.3(Open Source).
But, when I am using it for the C# project it is giving build error.
I am also attaching the detail error log file.

                              Error

[INFO] [10:39:44.168] Execute org.codehaus.sonar-plugins.pdf-report:maven-pdfreport-plugin:1.3:gener
ate done: 41844 ms
[DEBUG] [10:39:44.186] To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver [com.mysql.jdbc.Driver] has been fo
rcibly deregistered
[DEBUG] [10:39:45.040] Delete temporary directory: C:\Users\M1016438\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch1
4912858952605917654572609846082
[DEBUG] [10:39:45.489] Delete temporary directory: C:\Users\M1016438\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch6
2883658888310125994253076030396
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Can not execute Sonar

Embedded error: Unable to execute maven plugin
Index: -1, Size: 0
[DEBUG] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Can not execute Sonar
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor
.java:719)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal(DefaultLifecycl
eExecutor.java:569)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.
java:539)

Thanks in Advance

With Regards,
Masoodlog.txt

Re: sonar PDF plugin 1.3

Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín-3
Hi Massod,

Try the "executive" report type, I think it should work.

Antonio.

2012/10/15 Masood <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Antonio,
>
> Thanks for your response.
> I am using Sonar 2.14 and PDF plugin 1.3(Open Source).
> But, when I am using it for the C# project it is giving build error.
> I am also attaching the detail error log file.

>                               Error
>

> [INFO] [10:39:44.168] Execute
> org.codehaus.sonar-plugins.pdf-report:maven-pdfreport-plugin:1.3:gener
> ate done: 41844 ms
> [DEBUG] [10:39:44.186] To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver
> [com.mysql.jdbc.Driver] has been fo
> rcibly deregistered
> [DEBUG] [10:39:45.040] Delete temporary directory:
> C:\Users\M1016438\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch1
> 4912858952605917654572609846082
> [DEBUG] [10:39:45.489] Delete temporary directory:
> C:\Users\M1016438\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch6
> 2883658888310125994253076030396
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Can not execute Sonar
>
> Embedded error: Unable to execute maven plugin
> Index: -1, Size: 0
> [INFO]
> [DEBUG] Trace
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Can not execute
> Sonar
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor
> .java:719)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal(DefaultLifecycl
> eExecutor.java:569)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.
> java:539)
>

> Thanks in Advance
>
> With Regards,
> Masood log.txt <http://sonar.15.n6.nabble.com/file/n5004037/log.txt>

Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín
Software Developer at klicap - ingeniería del puzle

work phone + 34 954 894 322
www.klicap.es | blog.klicap.es

Re: sonar PDF plugin 1.3

Masood

Thanks for your help.
It really works!!!

But,For java it  give the result for only top 10 violated rules.
Can we extend it to all the violation occur in the project?

Thanks Ahead,

With Regards,
Masood

Re: sonar PDF plugin 1.3

Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín-3
Hi Masood,

No, it's not possible.
You could try the commercial edition which allows you to use this
configuration param.