Quantcast

sonar analysis of Java code developed with 1.4 jdk version.

sonar analysis of Java code developed with 1.4 jdk version.

Masood
Hi,

I have java project developed using jdk 1.4.  It also uses Ant(Some older version,not 1.7.1) supported by jdk 1.4 version.I like to have code analysis of this project using Sonar(2.14).
Now if i configure Maven(2.2.1) in this system then i need to install minimum jdk 1.5 version.
Also, i need to create one JAVA_HOME variable for it. But, there is already a JAVA_HOME variable present in the system referring to jdk 1.4 for the Ant using by project.
 Now, Can we create two JAVA_HOME variable in a system, one for referring jdk 1.4 and another jdk 1.6?
If not, is there any other option for building the project with Maven.

Thanks Ahead,
Regards,
Masood

Re: sonar analysis of Java code developed with 1.4 jdk version.

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Masood

If what David suggested, isn't what you need ( to be honest I didn't completely understand your case ) you can see also this :  http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/examples/compile-using-different-jdk.html

But again I don't think that this has to do with Sonar :)