Quantcast

[sonar-db] Sonar Database Scheme

ivansun

Hello Everyone,

I am working on a project which requires the query of the sonar database. Generally speaking, I need to find out the number of violations per project per day. Does anyone have the idea of how to do this? If no, can someone show me where I can find the sonar database scheme?

Many Thanks!!

Ivan

RE: [sonar-db] Sonar Database Scheme

benoit.lorant

Hi Ivan,

Did you install a database (mysql, Oracle,…) when installing Sonar?

Benoit

I am working on a project which requires the query of the sonar database. Generally speaking, I need to find out the number of violations per project per day. Does anyone have the idea of how to do this? If no, can someone show me where I can find the sonar database scheme?

Many Thanks!!

Ivan

I am working on a project which requires the query of the sonar database. Generally speaking, I need to find out the number of violations per project per day. Does anyone have the idea of how to do this? If no, can someone show me where I can find the sonar database scheme?

Many Thanks!!

Ivan

RE: [sonar-db] Sonar Database Scheme

Hi Ivan

What's your case?
I think Sonar gives you all the information you need!