There are number of checks that are not yet in new plugin version, but I hope Sonar community will quickly catch up on them. I will try to create overview of what is covered in version 1.0 and what is still left.
From top of my head things to implement as they are checked by JSLint:
1) warn about "continue" (JSLint's continue option)
2) compare to NaN
3) warn about parseInt with just one parameter
4) check notation that constructors starts with Upper case (JSLint's newcap option)
5) prefer dot notation (person.name) instead of (person['name']) (JSLint's sub option)
6) immediate function invocation should be wrapped in ()
7) indentation checks
8) fall though case statements
9) missing "default" case
10) check for unused parameters (JsLint's unparam option)
11) many "var" statements (JsLint's vars option)
Are there any rules that you guys think are very important?
On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Renou, Stéphane <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for the update, were you able to track what rules were added with this new parser and what rules were lost compare to JSLint if any?