Quantcast

[sonar-dev][ANN] Release of Sonar Tab Metrics plugin 1.1

[sonar-dev][ANN] Release of Sonar Tab Metrics plugin 1.1

Jesús Badenas Martínez
Hi all,

eXcentia is pleased to announce the release of the Sonar Tab Metrics Plugin version 1.1.

This version adds a new feature: Displays measures for metrics with Value_Type DISTRIB, DATA and STRING.

We suppose the new release would be available in update center shortly ;)

Enjoy it!

eXcentia team.

--
Jesús Badenas Martínez (Linkedin)
Arquitectura y Calidad del Software
t: 96 325 48 08

Re: [sonar-dev][ANN] Release of Sonar Tab Metrics plugin 1.1

Jesús Badenas Martínez
Please, read the release notes for more information.

You can install or update it via the Sonar Update Center.

Documentation is available on the product page.

2012/10/29 Jesús Badenas Martínez <[hidden email]>
Hi all,

eXcentia is pleased to announce the release of the Sonar Tab Metrics Plugin version 1.1.

This version adds a new feature: Displays measures for metrics with Value_Type DISTRIB, DATA and STRING.

We suppose the new release would be available in update center shortly ;)

Enjoy it!

eXcentia team.

--
Jesús Badenas Martínez (Linkedin)
Arquitectura y Calidad del Software
t: 96 325 48 08

--
Jesús Badenas Martínez (Linkedin)
Arquitectura y Calidad del Software
t: 96 325 48 08

t: 96 325 48 08

Re: [sonar-dev][ANN] Release of Sonar Tab Metrics plugin 1.1

ehartmann
Administrator
Hi Jesus,

The plugin is now available through the update center.

Cheers,

Eric HARTMANN | SonarSource