Quantcast

[sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Chinese Pack Plugin 1.0

[sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Chinese Pack Plugin 1.0

xyz20003
Hi all,

I'd love to annouce the release of the Sonar Chinese Pack Plugin version 1.0.

This is the first release of Chinese Pack and it based Sonar 3.1. I had finished the properties part, and the HTML part may need more time to archieve.
The documentation and changes log are available on the plugin page [1].

I suppose the new release would be available in update center shortly :-)

Enjoy!
Regards.

Xu Huisheng

2012-06-20

[sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-user] [ANN] Sonar Chinese Pack Plugin 1.0

Olivier Gaudin-2
Hi Xu,

One thing I noticed when installing on Nemo is that it works when you select "Chinese / China [zh-cn]" but not when you select "Chinese [zh]". Should this be documented ?

Thanks

Olivier

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 2:34 AM, xyz20003 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I'd love to annouce the release of the Sonar Chinese Pack Plugin version 1.0.

This is the first release of Chinese Pack and it based Sonar 3.1. I had finished the properties part, and the HTML part may need more time to archieve.
The documentation and changes log are available on the plugin page [1].

I suppose the new release would be available in update center shortly :-)

Enjoy!
Regards.

Xu Huisheng

2012-06-20

[sonar-dev] Re: Re: [sonar-user] [ANN] Sonar Chinese Pack Plugin 1.0

xyz20003

Hi Olivier,

  Where are you select ''Chinese / China [zh-cn]"? Do you mean  using 'Quck locale switcher' plugin? or setting someplace?

  And actually, I achieved is Simplified Chinese - zh-cn, not Trandicational Chinese - zh-tw.  It will be appreciated if someone could tell me how to distinguish them? Should I rename this plugin to sonar-l10n-zh-cn-plugin?

  Thank you very much.

Xu Huisheng
2012-06-23