Quantcast

[sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Spanish Pack Plugin 1.7

[sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Spanish Pack Plugin 1.7

Antonio Calero
Hi all,

eXcentia is pleased to announce the release of the Sonar Spanish Pack Plugin version 1.7.

This release includes Sonar 3.2 support and spanish bundles for:

- Abacus
- Branding
- JIRA
- Tab Metrics
- Useless Code Tracker
- Violations Density
- Widget Lab

The documentation and changes log are available on the plugin page [1].

I suppose the new release would be available in update center shortly :-)

Enjoy! A disfrutar!

Regards.