Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Adding CXX Plugin to the Update Center

[sonar-dev] Adding CXX Plugin to the Update Center

Waleri Enns
Hi Sonar team,

could someone please add the released CXX Plugin to the Update Center?

Also, could someone equip the Wiki page with a standard header frame? No
idea how to do this...

Waleri Enns

Re: [sonar-dev] Adding CXX Plugin to the Update Center

Olivier Gaudin-2
Done !

And well done for the release !!

Olivier

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Waleri Enns <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Sonar team,

could someone please add the released CXX Plugin to the Update Center?

Also, could someone equip the Wiki page with a standard header frame? No idea how to do this...

Waleri Enns

Re: [sonar-dev] Adding CXX Plugin to the Update Center

JP Chemali
Hi there, I just I noticed two things today:

1. I don't seem to find the plugin in the update center.  If I look at the plugin version matrix on site, it is flagged at "not in update center" (http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Plugin+version+matrix)
2. There's no link to it on the main Plugin Library page : http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Plugin+Library in the Additional Languages section

Please disregard this if it's only a matter of process and timing, just wanted to point it out for others who might be seeking to install it.

Olivier Gaudin-2 wrote
Done !

And well done for the release !!

Olivier

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Waleri Enns <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi Sonar team,
>
> could someone please add the released CXX Plugin to the Update Center?
>
> Also, could someone equip the Wiki page with a standard header frame? No
> idea how to do this...
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Waleri Enns

>   http://xircles.codehaus.org/**manage_email<http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email>

Re: [sonar-dev] Adding CXX Plugin to the Update Center

Eric Hartmann-2
Hi,

Thanks for the notification, I've updated the pages on the wiki.
You can find the Cxx plugin on the update center with the name Sonar C++ plugin.

Cheers,

Eric Hartmann