Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Cobol plugin 1.9.1

Anagnostou Vasilis

Hi,

I noticed that in the new Cobol plugin v.1.9.1 (compared to 1.8 that I currently use) there are four new rules that belong to the “sqale-cobol” plugin e.g. DuplicatedBlocksCheck etc.

Are they related to the SQALE plugin?

Will we be able to use them since we have license for the Cobol plugin?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Vasilis Anagnostou

Software Quality Management

Group IΤ Applications Delivery Sector

8 Iolkou & Filikis Eterias Str.,

14234, Nea Ionia,

Athens, Greece

Tel:         +30 210 352 4242

Fax:         +30 210 352 3200

E-Mail:    [hidden email]

P Think before you print.

Disclaimer:

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should return it to the sender immediately and delete the copy from your system.

EFG Eurobank Ergasias S.A. is not responsible for, nor endorses, any opinion, recommendation, conclusion, solicitation, offer or agreement or any information contained in this communication.

EFG Eurobank Ergasias S.A. cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please call the sender.

Re: [sonar-dev] Cobol plugin 1.9.1

I'll send you the reply through the SonarSource support mailing-list.

On 22 June 2012 14:31, Anagnostou Vasilis <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I noticed that in the new Cobol plugin v.1.9.1 (compared to 1.8 that I currently use) there are four new rules that belong to the “sqale-cobol” plugin e.g. DuplicatedBlocksCheck etc.

Are they related to the SQALE plugin?

Will we be able to use them since we have license for the Cobol plugin?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Vasilis Anagnostou

Software Quality Management

Group IΤ Applications Delivery Sector

8 Iolkou & Filikis Eterias Str.,

14234, Nea Ionia,

Athens, Greece

Tel:         <a href="tel:%2B30%20210%C2%A0352%204242" value="+302103524242" target="_blank">+30 210 352 4242

Fax:         <a href="tel:%2B30%20210%C2%A0352%203200" value="+302103523200" target="_blank">+30 210 352 3200