Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Confluence Account without write credentials?

[sonar-dev] Confluence Account without write credentials?

Felix Müller
Hi,

I'm unable to edit the wiki page about the Sonar Scala plugin (which I created few months ago). Please, could you fix my rights at Confluence (user: fmueller)?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Felix

Re: [sonar-dev] Confluence Account without write credentials?

Ann Campbell
Ditto.
id: ganncamp
page: Widget Lab plugin

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Felix Müller <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm unable to edit the wiki page about the Sonar Scala plugin (which I created few months ago). Please, could you fix my rights at Confluence (user: fmueller)?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Felix

Re: [sonar-dev] Confluence Account without write credentials?

Eric Hartmann-2
Hi Ann and Felix,

I've granted both of you the right to update pages.

Cheers,

Eric