Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Confluence Wiki permissions

Antonio Calero
Hi all!

Can you give me back the rights to update the wiki?

I'm going to launch a vote for the spanish pack plugin to support Sonar 3.1 but I can't update the plugin page :-)

Thank you!

_______________________________________
Antonio Calero Monteagudo (LinkedIn - Twitter )
Área de Desarrollo, Arquitectura y Calidad de Software
t: 96 325 48 08 - m: 619 34 49 81

Re: [sonar-dev] Confluence Wiki permissions

Olivier Gaudin-2
Antonio,

It should be ok now.

Olivier

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Antonio Calero <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all!

Can you give me back the rights to update the wiki?

I'm going to launch a vote for the spanish pack plugin to support Sonar 3.1 but I can't update the plugin page :-)

Thank you!

Antonio Calero Monteagudo (LinkedIn - Twitter )
Área de Desarrollo, Arquitectura y Calidad de Software
t: 96 325 48 08 - m: 619 34 49 81

Re: [sonar-dev] Confluence Wiki permissions

Antonio Calero
Thank you very much!!!

Best regards,
Antonio.