Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Confluence edit

Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín-3
Hello,

I'm trying to edit the PDF Report Plugin [1] page in Confluence, but I
think I've lost the rights to do it... could you restore them?

Thanks,
Antonio.

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Sonar+PDF+Plugin

--
Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín
Software Developer at klicap - ingeniería del puzle

work phone + 34 954 894 322
www.klicap.es | blog.klicap.es

Re: [sonar-dev] Confluence edit

Eric Hartmann-2
Hi Antonio,

There was some spam on confluence since last days, so we've temporarily removed some rights.
We are working to find a better solution than this one.
In the meantime, I've granted you the right to add and modify pages. Now, you should be able to update the PDF report page.

Cheers,

Eric

On 11 June 2012 11:37, Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to edit the PDF Report Plugin [1] page in Confluence, but I
think I've lost the rights to do it... could you restore them?

Thanks,
Antonio.

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Sonar+PDF+Plugin

--
Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín
Software Developer at klicap - ingeniería del puzle

work phone <a href="tel:%2B%2034%20954%20894%20322" value="+34954894322">+ 34 954 894 322
www.klicap.es | blog.klicap.es

Re: [sonar-dev] Confluence edit

Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín-3
Hi Eric,