Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Custom widget property?

Janis Kivitis
Hello!

I want to make a dropbox type widget property, but with my own data, not metrics. Can this be achieved or there're no ways to do this (or for now), and if this is possible, than how ?

Thank you in advance

Regards
Jānis

Re: [sonar-dev] Custom widget property?

Jesús Badenas Martínez
Hi!

I have the same question. I've seen that widgets in global dashboards have a property (combo box) to choose the project. Something like that, a property where you can add some values to choose later exists?

Regards,
Jesús

2012/6/27 Janis Kivitis <[hidden email]>
Hello!

I want to make a dropbox type widget property, but with my own data, not
metrics. Can this be achieved or there're no ways to do this (or for now),
and if this is possible, than how ?

Thank you in advance

Regards
Jānis

Re: [sonar-dev] Custom widget property?

Ann Campbell
Your votes appreciated! :-)

https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-3521

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 6:31 AM, Jesús Badenas Martínez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

I have the same question. I've seen that widgets in global dashboards have a property (combo box) to choose the project. Something like that, a property where you can add some values to choose later exists?

Regards,
Jesús

2012/6/27 Janis Kivitis <[hidden email]>
Hello!

I want to make a dropbox type widget property, but with my own data, not
metrics. Can this be achieved or there're no ways to do this (or for now),
and if this is possible, than how ?

Thank you in advance

Regards
Jānis

Re: [sonar-dev] Custom widget property?

Simon Brandhof
Hi everybody,

The bad news is that it's currently possible with plugin properties but not with widget properties.
The good news is that we're working on a common implementation of property types in version 3.2 : widgets, plugins and rules will allow to declare properties with custom types and custom validators.

Regards
Simon