Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Documents for beginners.

kapil gidwani
Hi All,

We have used sonar in our organization. I believe its a great tool.
I want to contribute in development of sonar.
I have never worked on any open source software so i dont have any idea about how to begin.
Is there any usefull document for beginners that can help me. any arcitecture and module structure document will also help.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kapil

Re: [sonar-dev] Documents for beginners.

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Kapil

Taka a look at the following :