Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Japanese Localization Pack 1.1

[sonar-dev] Japanese Localization Pack 1.1

Yoshiyuki NISHINAKA
Dear all,

I'm pleased to announce the release the new localization pack for
Japanese, version 1.1, which:

a) is compatible with Sonar 3.2
b) contains translations of Findbugs coding rules.

The documentation will be available in:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Japanese+Pack

Regards,
Yoshiyuki NISHINAKA

[sonar-dev] Re: Japanese Localization Pack 1.1

Yoshiyuki NISHINAKA
So please add this release to the update center and update the header
of the plugin Confluence page.