Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Need Help on Sonar Ant task

Panchal, Vijay J

I am trying to run Sonar to use the clover report generated by jUnit/Clover.

I changed the build.xml to reflect following. I dont see any errors in build but I dont see any test coverage in my sonar reports (see screen print attached).

<property name="sonar.core.codeCoveragePlugin" value="clover" />
<property name="sonar.dynamicAnalysis" value="reuseReports" />
<property name="sonar.clover.reportPath" value="/Hudson/jobs/Digital-Platform-R3.1/workspace/modules/dotcom/build/reports/coverage.xml" />

https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS-1950?focusedCommentId=300663#comment-300663

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Sonar.jpg (351K) Download Attachment