Quantcast

[sonar-dev] [PHP Plugin] Jenkins and Nemo

[sonar-dev] [PHP Plugin] Jenkins and Nemo

Sebastian Marek-2
Guys,

Can I get access to Jenkins on CloudBees, so I can trigger the build manually? Also I'd like to be able to either see the current configuration or being able to export it, so I can set it up locally. Third thing, how the sonar analysis get's triggered now, cause I didn't see it happening from the jenkins build, and the analysis on Nemo is highlighting issues with unit tests that you don't have on Jenkis. How do I trigger the plugin analysis on Nemo?

Thanks!
+------
| Sebastian Marek               Broadband Solutions for
| Software Architect            Home & Business @
| Plusnet                       www.plus.net
|
| Registered Office: The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU
| Registered in England no: 3279013

+ ----- PlusNet - The smarter way to broadband ---------|

Re: [sonar-dev] [PHP Plugin] Jenkins and Nemo

Fabrice Bellingard-4
Hi Sebastian,

the build on Cloudbees run every 5 minutes (IIRC) only when code has changed. So that's why there's no need to have extra access to Jenkins (I don't even have one).

The analysis on Nemo is done elsewhere (on one of our servers), once per day.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Sebastian Marek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Guys,

Can I get access to Jenkins on CloudBees, so I can trigger the build manually? Also I'd like to be able to either see the current configuration or being able to export it, so I can set it up locally. Third thing, how the sonar analysis get's triggered now, cause I didn't see it happening from the jenkins build, and the analysis on Nemo is highlighting issues with unit tests that you don't have on Jenkis. How do I trigger the plugin analysis on Nemo?

Thanks!
+------
| Sebastian Marek               Broadband Solutions for
| Software Architect            Home & Business @
| Plusnet                       www.plus.net
|
| Registered Office: The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU
| Registered in England no: 3279013

+ ----- PlusNet - The smarter way to broadband ---------|

Re: [sonar-dev] [PHP Plugin] Jenkins and Nemo

Sebastian Marek-2
Is Nemo configuration for PHP plugin broken? Since it is highlighting failed unit tests...

Regards

We have some troubles with our internal Jenkins, that might be the reason of those failures (=> the CI process is green on CloudBees: https://sonarplugins.ci.cloudbees.com/job/php/).

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM, Sebastian Marek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is Nemo configuration for PHP plugin broken? Since it is highlighting failed unit tests...

Regards

On 10 Jul 2012, at 08:56, Fabrice Bellingard wrote:

Hi Sebastian,

the build on Cloudbees run every 5 minutes (IIRC) only when code has changed. So that's why there's no need to have extra access to Jenkins (I don't even have one).

The analysis on Nemo is done elsewhere (on one of our servers), once per day.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Sebastian Marek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Guys,

Can I get access to Jenkins on CloudBees, so I can trigger the build manually? Also I'd like to be able to either see the current configuration or being able to export it, so I can set it up locally. Third thing, how the sonar analysis get's triggered now, cause I didn't see it happening from the jenkins build, and the analysis on Nemo is highlighting issues with unit tests that you don't have on Jenkis. How do I trigger the plugin analysis on Nemo?

Thanks!
+------
| Sebastian Marek               Broadband Solutions for
| Software Architect            Home & Business @
| Plusnet                       www.plus.net
|
| Registered Office: The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU
| Registered in England no: 3279013

+ ----- PlusNet - The smarter way to broadband ---------|

+------
| Sebastian Marek               Broadband Solutions for
| Software Architect            Home & Business @
| Plusnet                       www.plus.net
|
| Registered Office: The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU
| Registered in England no: 3279013

+ ----- PlusNet - The smarter way to broadband ---------|

Re: [sonar-dev] [PHP Plugin] Jenkins and Nemo

Eric Hartmann-2
Hi,

We've found the reason of the failed tests on Nemo analysis for PHP plugin. This is due to spaces in the path that prevent some files to be read.
In order to fix this, we've changed the path and the analysis is now correct on Nemo, there are no more tests failures.

Cheers,

Eric

On 11 July 2012 08:30, Fabrice Bellingard <[hidden email]> wrote:
We have some troubles with our internal Jenkins, that might be the reason of those failures (=> the CI process is green on CloudBees: https://sonarplugins.ci.cloudbees.com/job/php/).

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM, Sebastian Marek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is Nemo configuration for PHP plugin broken? Since it is highlighting failed unit tests...

Regards

On 10 Jul 2012, at 08:56, Fabrice Bellingard wrote:

Hi Sebastian,

the build on Cloudbees run every 5 minutes (IIRC) only when code has changed. So that's why there's no need to have extra access to Jenkins (I don't even have one).

The analysis on Nemo is done elsewhere (on one of our servers), once per day.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Sebastian Marek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Guys,

Can I get access to Jenkins on CloudBees, so I can trigger the build manually? Also I'd like to be able to either see the current configuration or being able to export it, so I can set it up locally. Third thing, how the sonar analysis get's triggered now, cause I didn't see it happening from the jenkins build, and the analysis on Nemo is highlighting issues with unit tests that you don't have on Jenkis. How do I trigger the plugin analysis on Nemo?

Thanks!
+------
| Sebastian Marek               Broadband Solutions for
| Software Architect            Home & Business @
| Plusnet                       www.plus.net
|
| Registered Office: The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU
| Registered in England no: 3279013

+ ----- PlusNet - The smarter way to broadband ---------|

+------
| Sebastian Marek               Broadband Solutions for
| Software Architect            Home & Business @
| Plusnet                       www.plus.net
|
| Registered Office: The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU
| Registered in England no: 3279013

+ ----- PlusNet - The smarter way to broadband ---------|

Re: [sonar-dev] [PHP Plugin] Jenkins and Nemo

Sebastian Marek-2
Thanks guys! Looks good!

Regards