Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Public API calculation

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi guys

Sonar computes public API for a project based on a formula which includes classes , methods and properties. What we see in widget is the sum of these.
Is there any way to get the number for Classes , Methods or Properties and not just the sum of them ?

My point is that we don't care much about (un)documented properties but only for classes and methods.

Re: [sonar-dev] Public API calculation

Simon Brandhof
Hi Patroklos

Details of this metric are not available. Feel free to create a JIRA ticket.

Thanks
Simon

On 4 June 2012 12:08, Papapetrou P.Patroklos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys

Sonar computes public API for a project based on a formula which includes classes , methods and properties. What we see in widget is the sum of these.
Is there any way to get the number for Classes , Methods or Properties and not just the sum of them ?

My point is that we don't care much about (un)documented properties but only for classes and methods.

Re: [sonar-dev] Public API calculation

Patroklos Papapetrou
Thanks Simon!

Issue created