Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-user] UpdateCenter - Plugins - Nexus

[sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-user] UpdateCenter - Plugins - Nexus

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi sthomps

I switched to developers mailing list.
First you need to ask for commit access to Sonar plugins repository including your codehaus username. Just send an email to [hidden email] asking for it and describing the purpose of your plugin.
You can also read the instructions listed here :
and here

Good luck :)
Regards

2012/7/12 sthomps <[hidden email]>
I've developed a plugin and deployed it to my nexus repository.

Is there a way to bring the plugins deployed to this repo into Sonar's
Available Plugins tab?

[sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-user] UpdateCenter - Plugins - Nexus

sthomps
Thanks.  The problem that I have is that this is an internal plugin for now and only available for consumption within our company.

It sounds like the ability to configure an additional repository to source from is not available.

Should I create a JIRA request?

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 12:21 AM, Papapetrou P.Patroklos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi sthomps

I switched to developers mailing list.
First you need to ask for commit access to Sonar plugins repository including your codehaus username. Just send an email to [hidden email] asking for it and describing the purpose of your plugin.
You can also read the instructions listed here :
and here

Good luck :)
Regards

2012/7/12 sthomps <[hidden email]>
I've developed a plugin and deployed it to my nexus repository.

Is there a way to bring the plugins deployed to this repo into Sonar's
Available Plugins tab?

Re: [sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-user] UpdateCenter - Plugins - Nexus

Simon Brandhof
You can define your own update center by adding the property sonar.updatecenter.url to conf/sonar.properties. This property must be a HTTP URL to a file formatted like http://update.sonarsource.org/update-center.properties.

The drawback is that your file won't be up-to-date with changes of the official update center.

On 13 July 2012 16:43, Shaun Thompson <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Simon BRANDHOF | SonarSource

Re: [sonar-dev] Re: [sonar-user] UpdateCenter - Plugins - Nexus

Ann Campbell
... Which means that you're replacing the update center, rather than adding?

I wonder why you'd want an internal-only update center anyway... Seems easier just to drop it in. Unless you've got dozens of instances of Sonar?