Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Reg: Sonar 2.5 & 2.11

shree

Hi,

I have some quires regarding sonar 2.11 and sonar 2.5 w.r.t .net projects.

1)       Will the above sonar versions (2.11 and 2.5) support SqlServer 2005 & sql express 2005

2)       As of now I can able to connect sql 2008, but unable to connect 2005.

The issue is

ERROR o.s.s.p.Platform  Can not start Sonar

3)       If we have solution file with multiple project, will it get build from sonar?

4)       Is the sonar depends on operating system. In winXP its fine.

The above issues are in Win server 2003

Kindly clarify the above quires in details.

Thanks & Regards,

Shree

Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and proprietary to iGATE and its affiliates and is intended for use only by the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately and notify the originator or [hidden email]. iGATE does not enter into any agreement with any party by e-mail. Any views expressed by an individual do not necessarily reflect the view of iGATE. iGATE is not responsible for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of information provided, through this email. The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While iGATE has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. To know more about iGATE please visit www.igate.com.

Re: [sonar-dev] Reg: Sonar 2.5 & 2.11

David Racodon-2
Hi Shree,

See my answers below

1)       Will the above sonar versions (2.11 and 2.5) support SqlServer 2005 & sql express 2005

But as a few issues have been fixed since Sonar 2.5, your should really upgrade to the latest version: 3.1, especially if you want to get support from the community.

 2)       As of now I can able to connect sql 2008, but unable to connect 2005.

The issue is

ERROR o.s.s.p.Platform  Can not start Sonar

Please upgrade to the latest version and send us the complete log if this issue is still there.

3)       If we have solution file with multiple project, will it get build from sonar?

Yes, Sonar can analyze it.

4)       Is the sonar depends on operating system. In winXP its fine.

The above issues are in Win server 2003

No. Have a look at the log. It maybe comes from a difference in configuration.

I forward the reply to the user mailing-list as these kinds of questions should be posted there.