Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Request for upload to Update Center: Sonargraph Plugin 3.0.4

[sonar-dev] Request for upload to Update Center: Sonargraph Plugin 3.0.4

Ingmar Kellner

Hello,

I followed the steps described in the Wiki on how to release a plugin and kindly ask that the new release of the Sonargraph Plugin is made available for download via the Update Center and that the remaining steps are executed like updating the plugin Confluence page.

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,

Ingmar

Re: [sonar-dev] Request for upload to Update Center: Sonargraph Plugin 3.0.4

David Racodon-2
Hi Ingmar,

It is now available in the Update Center.