Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Shared dashboards

Jesús Badenas Martínez
Hi!

I'm wondering about if it's possible when you develop a plugin to create programmatically a new shared dashboard with some widgets. I have realized that in Sonar exists some of this dashboards (SQALE, Time Machine, Reviews...) and I want to create a a new one.
It is possible? And what's the procedure?

Regards.

Re: [sonar-dev] Shared dashboards

Indeed it's possible : see https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar/blob/master/plugins/sonar-core-plugin/src/main/java/org/sonar/plugins/core/dashboards/HotspotsDashboard.java.

Regards
Simon

Regards.

Re: [sonar-dev] Shared dashboards

Jesús Badenas Martínez
Hi,

thanks for the information, but I still have the problem that if I don't create the dashboard previously through Sonar UI, the dashboard doesn't create.
I have created the dashboard template like the example you show me and then I have added the component to the plugin (getExtensions() method).

Is this the default behaviour? Or need I to do something more?

Regards
Jesús

Hi,