Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Some question about releasing Chinese Pack plugin 1.0

[sonar-dev] Some question about releasing Chinese Pack plugin 1.0

xyz20003
Hi guys,
  I have some questions about releasing Chinese Pack plugin 1.0.  This is my first releasing,  And I just followed the wiki - http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Releasing+a+plugin

  I had completed step 2 - Execute the maven-release-plugin, use default values :

  And step 3 and step 4 is about JIRA, I cannot find issues or versions about l10n, so I think these steps could be skiped.

  The step 5 - Update the version compatibility matrix had been completed, too.  I just edit this wiki, add info about Chinese Pack.

  Next step I should do seems the sending announce to maillist and ask [hidden email] for update Plugin center, then update the wiki.  But there is a 404 error page in http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Chinese+Pack, the reason is http://update.sonarsource.org/plugins/l10nzh.html didn't exists. I am not sure about this.  Is it will appear after Updating Plugin Center, or should I do something about this?

  Thank you very much.

Xu Huisheng

2012-06-19

Re: [sonar-dev] Some question about releasing Chinese Pack plugin 1.0

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Xu

Steps 3 and 4 can't be skipped : ) You can ask for Jira permissions to add your own plugin versions.
The header of your confluence page will be created by Sonar team after the release of the plugin ( see Step 7 in http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Releasing+a+plugin - Perform the Release )

2012/6/19 xyz20003 <[hidden email]>
[...]

Re: Re: [sonar-dev] Some question about releasing Chinese Pack plugin 1.0

xyz20003

Thank you Papapetrou.
I found there is a http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS, and I will create the related component and version.

Xu Huisheng