Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Sonar Eclipse install page missing update URL

[sonar-dev] Sonar Eclipse install page missing update URL

David Maitland
Hi,

I went to use the the "Installing Sonar in Eclipse" page to re-install
the plug-in but the update URL isn't listed.

It might be in the embedded video but my work firewall blocked that.

It seems that v134 of the page dropped the URL table.

Was that intentional ? Has it been moved elsewhere ?

David.

Re: [sonar-dev] Sonar Eclipse install page missing update URL

Freddy Mallet
Hi David,

The Sonar Eclipse plugin is available in the "Eclipse Marketplace" so no need for url. We're going to update the Sonar Eclipse documentation to make this point explicit.