Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Sonar + Mantis 1.2.3

Rodolfo
Hi All,

I need your help.

I have a virtual machine with mantis 1.2.3. I saw in sonarsource.org that the plugin is for mantis 1.2.4 to 1.2.6. My Server is too old and I wanna integrate sonar with mantis without update mantis. Can you help me with this ?

Thanks and Regards.

Rodolfo Azevedo

Re: [sonar-dev] Sonar + Mantis 1.2.3

Jérémie-6
Hi Rodolfo,

I haven't tested it with MantisBt 1.2.3 , but you can try it. If you have a problem, don't hesitate to report it.

Regards,
Jeremie.

Rodolfo Azevedo

Re: [sonar-dev] Sonar + Mantis 1.2.3

Rodolfo
Thanks for answer me =D. I will test and report everyone.

Regards
Rodolfo Azevedo

2012/8/6 Jérémie <[hidden email]>
Hi Rodolfo,

I haven't tested it with MantisBt 1.2.3 , but you can try it. If you have a problem, don't hesitate to report it.

Regards,
Jeremie.

2012/8/6 Rodolfo <[hidden email]>
Hi All,

I need your help.

I have a virtual machine with mantis 1.2.3. I saw in sonarsource.org that the plugin is for mantis 1.2.4 to 1.2.6. My Server is too old and I wanna integrate sonar with mantis without update mantis. Can you help me with this ?

Thanks and Regards.

Rodolfo Azevedo

Re: [sonar-dev] Sonar + Mantis 1.2.3

Rodolfo
This error appears:

Operation 'mc_project_get_id_from_name' is not defined in the WSDL for this service

What means ?

Thanks.

2012/8/6 Jérémie <[hidden email]>
Hi Rodolfo,

I haven't tested it with MantisBt 1.2.3 , but you can try it. If you have a problem, don't hesitate to report it.

Regards,
Jeremie.

2012/8/6 Rodolfo <[hidden email]>
Hi All,

I need your help.

I have a virtual machine with mantis 1.2.3. I saw in sonarsource.org that the plugin is for mantis 1.2.4 to 1.2.6. My Server is too old and I wanna integrate sonar with mantis without update mantis. Can you help me with this ?

Thanks and Regards.

Rodolfo Azevedo

Fwd: [sonar-dev] Sonar + Mantis 1.2.3

Rodolfo
Hi All,

I make a backup of mantis database, and exported to mantis 1.2.4 installed in other machine. It works perfect until now. Thanks everybody.

Re: [sonar-dev] Sonar + Mantis 1.2.3

Rodolfo
Jeremy,

I have a question. On mantis plugin, in widget "Mantis Issue", the number of issues is a link to Mantis Page. How can I change the page, because the default is localhost, but I need to access with others computer in network.

Thanks
Rodolfo Azevedo