Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Statical analysis for D code

[sonar-dev] Statical analysis for D code

Jonathan-2
Dear,

In first I want to thank the team for this great tool.

I would like to know if sonar team could add D programming support?

http://dlang.org/

kind regards

Re: [sonar-dev] Statical analysis for D code

Simon Brandhof
Hi Jonathan,

Supporting this language is not planned at all.

Regards
Simon