Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Test dll not included in static analysis

[sonar-dev] Test dll not included in static analysis

宋洁
Hi,

I have a C# project, and I put all the output dlls including one dll
for test together, and ask sonar for static and coverage analysis. But
it seems the static analysis is not picking up the test dll. e.g. if I
go to "lines of code" result, I cannot find the statistic for the test
assembly, but the rest of them are fine.

Anything I am doing wrong? I donot know how sonar detect the test
project, and do I need to do some extra things to make it analysis the
test code?

--
Song Jie