Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Thucydides plugin in Update Center

[sonar-dev] Thucydides plugin in Update Center

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi

Could you please add Thucydides 0.1 plugin to update center and update Confluence's page header?

Re: [sonar-dev] Thucydides plugin in Update Center

Eric Hartmann-2
Hi Patroklos,

Congratulation for the release of Thucydides !

I've added Thucydides to the update center and refresh the Confluence page.

Best regards,

Eric