Quantcast

[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Japanese Language Pack 1.1

[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Japanese Language Pack 1.1

Yoshiyuki NISHINAKA
Dear all,

I'm ready to release the new localization pack for Japanese, version 1.1, which:

a) is compatible with Sonar 3.2
b) contains translations of Findbugs coding rules.

Please verify the release and cast your vote.
The vote will be open for 72 hours.

Download:
http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/sonar-plugins/l10n/sonar-l10n-ja-plugin/1.1-SNAPSHOT/sonar-l10n-ja-plugin-1.1-20120811.013546-1.jar

Document:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Japanese+Pack

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Japanese Language Pack 1.1

Simon Brandhof
Hi Yoshiyuki,

Great work, +1 !

Regards
Simon

On 11 August 2012 05:56, Yoshiyuki NISHINAKA <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

I'm ready to release the new localization pack for Japanese, version 1.1, which:

a) is compatible with Sonar 3.2
b) contains translations of Findbugs coding rules.

Please verify the release and cast your vote.
The vote will be open for 72 hours.

Download:
http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/sonar-plugins/l10n/sonar-l10n-ja-plugin/1.1-SNAPSHOT/sonar-l10n-ja-plugin-1.1-20120811.013546-1.jar

Document:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Japanese+Pack

Simon BRANDHOF | SonarSource

[sonar-dev] Re: [VOTE] Japanese Language Pack 1.1

Yoshiyuki NISHINAKA
Dear all,

The vote is now closed.
I got +1 from Simon Brandhof and no -1.