Quantcast

[sonar-dev] [VOTE] OpenID 1.1

The version 1.1 of the OpenId plugin is ready to be tested and released.

It supports SSL endpoint and logout (depending on providers). A new extension point also allows plugins to interact with the OpenId request, for example to add attributes, and with the response, for example to add verifications.

The vote is open for 72 hours.
Thanks in advance to all of you for your tests!

Simon

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] OpenID 1.1

Evgeny Mandrikov
Hi Simon,

I sucessfully tested support of SSL and Logout, but received http error 500, when tried to test SONARPLUGINS-2011 by doing following :

Inline image 3
Inline image 4
Inline image 5
Inline image 6

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Simon Brandhof <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

The version 1.1 of the OpenId plugin is ready to be tested and released.

It supports SSL endpoint and logout (depending on providers). A new extension point also allows plugins to interact with the OpenId request, for example to add attributes, and with the response, for example to add verifications.

The vote is open for 72 hours.
Thanks in advance to all of you for your tests!

Simon

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] OpenID 1.1

Simon Brandhof
Good catch, that's a use-case that I didn't test. I'm going to fix it.

On 6 August 2012 12:50, Evgeny Mandrikov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Simon,

I sucessfully tested support of SSL and Logout, but received http error 500, when tried to test SONARPLUGINS-2011 by doing following :

Inline image 3
Inline image 4
Inline image 5
Inline image 6

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Simon Brandhof <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

The version 1.1 of the OpenId plugin is ready to be tested and released.

It supports SSL endpoint and logout (depending on providers). A new extension point also allows plugins to interact with the OpenId request, for example to add attributes, and with the response, for example to add verifications.

The vote is open for 72 hours.
Thanks in advance to all of you for your tests!

Simon

Simon BRANDHOF | SonarSource

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] OpenID 1.1

Hi Simon,

I log out. I'm redirected to the login page. But if I go back to the previous page, I'm still logged in and I can perform any kinds of action (like updating my own filters).

Inline images 1

Inline images 1

Inline images 2

[...]

Hi David,

The two issues are fixed in this new version :
http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/sonar-plugins/sonar-openid-plugin/1.1-SNAPSHOT/sonar-openid-plugin-1.1-20120813.182303-2.jar

Regards
Simon

On 6 August 2012 13:10, David Racodon <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

David Racodon-2
Hi Simon,

It works well!
You get my +1.