Quantcast

[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release Sonar Web Plugin 1.2

[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release Sonar Web Plugin 1.2

Fabrice Bellingard-4
Hi guys,

I'd like to release Sonar Web Plugin 1.2.

This release brings various improvements and bugs fixes, and add the ability to detect commented-out code.

Here are all the details you'll need to help us test this upcoming release:

The vote is open for 72 hours.

Thanks in advance to all of you for your tests!

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release Sonar Web Plugin 1.2

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Fabrice
I have installed Sonar Web Plugin 1.2 and ran an analysis on a real Web Project ( Sonar v.3.1)
Tested succesfully the new rule about commented-out lines , localization, improved syntax highlighting and the new Sonar Profile

Great work ! +1
I have,however, a random question ( doesn't apply to the release ).
Why some blocker rules are not enabled in default profile ( for instance Invalid Expression ? )

2012/6/19 Fabrice Bellingard <[hidden email]>
Hi guys,

I'd like to release Sonar Web Plugin 1.2.

This release brings various improvements and bugs fixes, and add the ability to detect commented-out code.

Here are all the details you'll need to help us test this upcoming release:

The vote is open for 72 hours.

Thanks in advance to all of you for your tests!

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release Sonar Web Plugin 1.2

Patroklos Papapetrou
Forget about my question
I figured out why. All disbled rules in default profile are ... disabled because we need to specify some attribute /element or other parameter :)
Regards

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Papapetrou P.Patroklos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forget about my question
I figured out why. All disbled rules in default profile are ... disabled because we need to specify some attribute /element or other parameter :)

Exactly Patroklos! :-)

In "Sonar way" profiles, we put only rules that do not depend on a user's specific context, so that people can use them as a first shot when they test the plugins, without wondering what they should customize.

[...]

[sonar-dev] Re: [VOTE] Release Sonar Web Plugin 1.2

Hi guys,

the vote has passed with one '+1' from Patroklos (thanks!).

We'll proceed with the release.

Thanks!