Quantcast

[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release Sonar WidgetLab Plugin 1.1

[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release Sonar WidgetLab Plugin 1.1

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Sonar devs

I'd like to call for a vote on 1.1 release of the Sonar WidgetLab Plugin, which adds two new widgets and localization support.

More details about these widgets you can find here http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Widget+Lab+Plugin

You can download the snapshot using this link

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release Sonar WidgetLab Plugin 1.1

David Racodon-2
Hi Patroklos,

I'm a bit skeptical about the naming of the "Useless Duplications" section.
Indeed, I'm now wondering what useful duplication could be :-)

I'd rather put something like: "Duplicated lines that can be reduced".

Another remark: could you add something like "No data" when this "Useless Duplications" metric is not computed? Otherwise you just have this enigmatic title all by itself looking at you.

Thank you

On 5 June 2012 14:56, Papapetrou P.Patroklos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Sonar devs

I'd like to call for a vote on 1.1 release of the Sonar WidgetLab Plugin, which adds two new widgets and localization support.

More details about these widgets you can find here http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Widget+Lab+Plugin

You can download the snapshot using this link

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Release Sonar WidgetLab Plugin 1.1

Evgeny Mandrikov
Hi guys,

Just my 2 cents : "Duplicated lines that can be reduced" also seems incorrect, because should be computed differently - see http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Useless+Code+Tracker

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:48 AM, David Racodon <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Evgeny,

As this plug-in reads the measure generated by the Useless Code Tracker plug-in, why would it be incorrect?

Thank you

On 5 June 2012 22:55, Evgeny Mandrikov <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi David

Thanks for testing the plugin and your feedback.
Before the release I'll improve these two spots.

2012/6/5 David Racodon <[hidden email]>
[...]

LOL Evgeny :)

It was really too late reading source code :)
Thanks anyway for the feedback and testing!

2012/6/6 Evgeny Mandrikov <[hidden email]>
[...]

Hi Ann,

What I previously asked Patroklos:

On 7 June 2012 16:25, Ann Campbell <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Half of it would have data...

I agree that I'd prefer not to see the title in the blank half when that data is missing.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Evgeny Mandrikov <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Ok guys and girl :)
I will make these changes and proceed with the release of the plugin.

2012/6/7 David Racodon <[hidden email]>
[...]

The Vote has ended with the following result:
Ann Campbell +1
No 0 or -1s
I will proceed with the release of the plugin

Thanks to all guys for the testing and feedback