Quantcast

[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar CAS Plugin 1.0

I'd like to release the first version of the CAS plugin. It enables user authentication and Single Sign-On via a Jasig CAS provider.
Sonar 3.1 is required.

Download and copy into /extensions/plugins :
http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/sonar-plugins/sonar-cas-plugin/0.1-SNAPSHOT/sonar-cas-plugin-0.1-20120618.123801-1.jar

Documentation :
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/CAS+Plugin

Vote is open to everybody for 72 hours.

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar CAS Plugin 1.0

Evgeny Mandrikov
Hi Simon,

Seems that plugin still depends on Sonar 3.1-RC2 , whereas IMO would be better to depend on 3.1.
And maybe key for realm should be "CAS" instad of "cas" ?

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Simon Brandhof <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to release the first version of the CAS plugin. It enables user authentication and Single Sign-On via a Jasig CAS provider.
Sonar 3.1 is required.

Download and copy into /extensions/plugins :
http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/sonar-plugins/sonar-cas-plugin/0.1-SNAPSHOT/sonar-cas-plugin-0.1-20120618.123801-1.jar

Documentation :
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/CAS+Plugin

Vote is open to everybody for 72 hours.

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar CAS Plugin 1.0

Simon Brandhof
Ping. Nobody interested in testing the CAS plugin ?

On 29 June 2012 12:16, Evgeny Mandrikov <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Simon BRANDHOF | SonarSource

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar CAS Plugin 1.0

Hi Simon,

I also tested the CAS plugin.
It works fine, so you get my +1 as well.