Quantcast

[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Doxygen Plugin 0.1

[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Doxygen Plugin 0.1

David François

Hi all,

After a long time, I launch a new vote for the version 0.1 of Doxygen Plugin. This plugin generates the documentation of the application (limit to JAVA for this first version) using Doxygen and Graphviz. To generate graphs, Graphviz must be installed.

Download (SNAPSHOT): http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/sonar-plugins/sonar-doxygen-plugin/0.1-SNAPSHOT/sonar-doxygen-plugin-0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

Documentation: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Doxygen+Plugin

Vote is open for 72 hours.

Thanks in advance for your feedback,

Regards,

David FRANCOIS

Think green - keep it on the screen. This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Doxygen Plugin 0.1

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi David
+1
I tested successfully with many of our Java projects :) and deployed docs in an apache server.
Well Done!
Patroklos

2012/8/13 Francois, David <[hidden email]>

[...]

Hi David,

I followed the documentation but I get the following error message:
The directory for property 'sonar.doxygen.deploymentPath' is badly set. Set it correctly in SONAR and run another analysis.

I set:
What did I miss?

Thank you

On 13 August 2012 17:24, Francois, David <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I just saw a problem with my description : The real description for ‘sonar.doxygen.deploymentPath’ is : If Sonar server is used to access the documentation, the path should be set to: <sonar.installation.dir>/war/sonar-server but <sonar.installation.dir> is interpreted as a tag by the navigator. I will update the description in Confluence and in the plugin but try with an absolute path to the <sonar.installation.dir>/war/sonar-server.

Regards,

David FRANCOIS

Think green - keep it on the screen. This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Doxygen Plugin 0.1

David Racodon-2
Hi David,

It works very well. Very good job!
It was worth waiting :-)

You get my +1.

For your information, I tested with the latest releases of Doxygen (1.8.2) and Graphviz (2.28).

On 14 August 2012 13:06, Francois, David <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

For your information, I just encountered an issue.
Steps to reproduce:
It only happens on this class.

If I reanalyze the project, I got the following errors:

Inline images 2

On 14 August 2012 14:29, David Racodon <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I have a problem as well, but not the same. I have a 404 error for this class when I want to look the documentation.

For me, the html file for this class haven’t been created because doxygen have encountered a problem during the generation of documentation for the class.

Can you check if the html file for this class has been created in your deploy folder? Or if you go on documentation by the link in the left menu and go on classes page, do you see a link for the MMRank class?

Regards,

David FRANCOIS

[...]

It’s time to close the vote.

The vote has passed with two +1 : Patroklos and David.

Thanks for your test.

I can proceed the release now.

Regards,

David FRANCOIS

Think green - keep it on the screen. This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Doxygen Plugin 0.1

David Racodon-2
Hi David,

Were you able to have a look at the error below?

Thank you

On 17 August 2012 09:41, Francois, David <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

It’s time to close the vote.

The vote has passed with two +1 : Patroklos and David.

Thanks for your test.

I can proceed the release now.

Regards,

David FRANCOIS

Think green - keep it on the screen. This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.

RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Doxygen Plugin 0.1

David François

Hi David,

Is this blocker for you or i can release the plugin and open a issue after?

Think green - keep it on the screen. This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.

RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Doxygen Plugin 0.1

David Racodon-2

Hi David,

Not blocker for me.
You can open a ticket and proceed with the release.

Regards,

David