Quantcast

[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Greek Pack plugin 1.5

[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Greek Pack plugin 1.5

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Sonar devs
I would like to call vote for Sonar Greek Pack Plugin 1.5 , that includes Sonar's 3.1 new terms.

You can download the snapshot version :

and see the relevant documentation here

Vote is as usual 72 hours open.

RE: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Greek Pack plugin 1.5

Anagnostou Vasilis

+1

Regards,

Vasilis

I would like to call vote for Sonar Greek Pack Plugin 1.5 , that includes Sonar's 3.1 new terms.

You can download the snapshot version :

and see the relevant documentation here

Vote is as usual 72 hours open.

P Think before you print.

Disclaimer:

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should return it to the sender immediately and delete the copy from your system.

EFG Eurobank Ergasias S.A. is not responsible for, nor endorses, any opinion, recommendation, conclusion, solicitation, offer or agreement or any information contained in this communication.

EFG Eurobank Ergasias S.A. cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please call the sender.

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Greek Pack plugin 1.5

Antonio Calero
<base href="x-msg://1778/">
+1!

First time I see Sonar in greek... it is funny :-)

Best regards,
Antonio.

El 19/06/2012, a las 08:58, Anagnostou Vasilis escribió:

+1

Regards,
Vasilis

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Greek Pack plugin 1.5

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi to all

The voting has ended. Thanks to Fabrice, Vasilis and Antionio for their +1s
I will proceed with the release!
Regards