Quantcast

[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Spanish Pack Plugin 1.7

[sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Spanish Pack Plugin 1.7

Antonio Calero
Hi all!!

I'm back from holidays and ready to release version 1.7 of the Spanish Pack Plugin to include Sonar 3.2 new terms :-)

This release also includes spanish bundles for:

- Abacus
- Branding
- JIRA
- Tab Metrics
- Useless Code Tracker
- Violations Density
- Widget Lab

I have updated the documentation to include the "localized plugins matrix"... Patroklos, thanks for the matrix in the Greek Pack!! I have just copied it from your page ;-)

Vote is open for 72 hours.

Thanks,
Antonio.

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Spanish Pack Plugin 1.7

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Antonio and welcome back from holidays :)
Although the text of the link is correct the link itself points to a previous version (1.6 Snapshot )
I copied and paste it in my browser and got the correct .jar and it's working perfectly with Sonar 3.2 so here is my +1

P.S. Thanks for the credit about the localization matrix ;)

2012/9/5 Antonio Calero <[hidden email]>
Hi all!!

I'm back from holidays and ready to release version 1.7 of the Spanish Pack Plugin to include Sonar 3.2 new terms :-)

This release also includes spanish bundles for:

- Abacus
- Branding
- JIRA
- Tab Metrics
- Useless Code Tracker
- Violations Density
- Widget Lab

I have updated the documentation to include the "localized plugins matrix"... Patroklos, thanks for the matrix in the Greek Pack!! I have just copied it from your page ;-)

Vote is open for 72 hours.

Thanks,
Antonio.

Antonio.

Re: [sonar-dev] [VOTE] Sonar Spanish Pack Plugin 1.7

Simon Brandhof
+1 Antonio.
Thanks

--

Simon BRANDHOF | SonarSource

[sonar-dev] [RESULT] [VOTE] Sonar Spanish Pack Plugin 1.7

Antonio Calero
Hi all!

Vote has passed with the following +1: Simon, Fabrice and Patroklos.

Thank you!

I will continue with the release...

Best regards,
Antonio.