Quantcast

[sonar-dev][VOTE] Sonar Tab Metrics plugin 1.1 (attempt 2)

[sonar-dev][VOTE] Sonar Tab Metrics plugin 1.1 (attempt 2)

Jesús Badenas Martínez
Hi,

I'm relaunching the vote because I've fixed a minor bug detected in DATA measures. Some of this measures were not displaying well (like duplications data).

Remember that this version includes a new feature: the display of measures with value_type DISTRIB, DATA and STRING.

Snapshot version

Thank you very much

Jesús Badenas Martínez (Linkedin)
Arquitectura y Calidad del Software
t: 96 325 48 08

Re: [sonar-dev][VOTE] Sonar Tab Metrics plugin 1.1 (attempt 2)

David Racodon-2
Hi Jesús,

It works well!
You get my +1.

For your information, I updated the documentation page to be more consistent with the structure and the layout of the other plugins. Could we also remove the 'Compatibility with Sonar' section? Indeed, this kind of information is already available on http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Plugin+version+matrix.

Thank you

t: 96 325 48 08