Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Warning on ruby template with Sonar 3.1

[sonar-dev] Warning on ruby template with Sonar 3.1

Jesús Badenas Martínez
Hi!

I get this warning message in the profiling.log when I display my widget in Sonar 3.1:

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2012/06/21 09:35:46 | compiled-template:2 warning: Object#id will be deprecated; use Object#object_id

First I thought that maybe it was some Ruby object or method that I used wrong, but then I removed all the source code of my Ruby widget template to discard it. Without the code, the widget doesn't display anything in Sonar, but the warning message still appears in the log.

Any idea?

Regards.
Jesús

Jesús