Quantcast

[sonar-dev] Wiki write permissions

Alexandre Victoor-2
Is there something wrong with the wiki?
I cannot edit any page...
Thanks for your help

Alex

Re: [sonar-dev] Wiki write permissions

Eric Hartmann-2
Hi Alex,

We had spam on wiki last week and we had to restrict the rights to update pages.
I've granted you the rights to update pages.

Cheers,

Eric

On 11 June 2012 23:53, Alexandre Victoor <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there something wrong with the wiki?
I cannot edit any page...
Thanks for your help

Alex

Re: [sonar-dev] Wiki write permissions

franck bonin

same problem for me on cxx wiki

regards,

franck bonin

Hi Alex,

We had spam on wiki last week and we had to restrict the rights to update pages.
I've granted you the rights to update pages.

Cheers,

Eric

On 11 June 2012 23:53, Alexandre Victoor <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there something wrong with the wiki?
I cannot edit any page...
Thanks for your help

Alex

Re: [sonar-dev] Wiki write permissions

Eric Hartmann-2
Hi Franck,

I've just gave you the write permissions.

Regards,

Eric

On 13 June 2012 08:22, franck bonin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

same problem for me on cxx wiki

regards,

franck bonin

Hi Alex,

We had spam on wiki last week and we had to restrict the rights to update pages.
I've granted you the rights to update pages.

Cheers,

Eric

On 11 June 2012 23:53, Alexandre Victoor <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there something wrong with the wiki?
I cannot edit any page...
Thanks for your help

Alex

Re: [sonar-dev] Wiki write permissions

Jorge Costa
Hi Eric,

I will need also permission to update the cxx wiki please.

Thanks

Jorge Costa
Best Regards
Jorge Costa

Re: [sonar-dev] Wiki write permissions

Olivier Gaudin-2
Hi Jorge,

You have it now.

Olivier

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 8:38 AM, jmecosta <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Eric,

I will need also permission to update the cxx wiki please.

Thanks

Jorge Costa

Re: [sonar-dev] Wiki write permissions

Jorge Costa
Hi Olivier,

Thank you for the permission, question though.  Trying to add a snapshot to that page but can find a way of doing it. Is there any specific instruction to do it. At least from the confluence page i should be seeing https://confluence.atlassian.com/download/attachments/252347725/confluence-3-1-image-browser-drag-and-drop-1.png?version=1&modificationDate=1259033565773 but im not.

Thanks

JC
Best Regards
Jorge Costa

Re: [sonar-dev] Wiki write permissions

Olivier Gaudin-2
Hi Jorge,

This is actually something an admin is gonna have to do for you. So, just ask !

Olivier

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 9:54 AM, jmecosta <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Olivier,

Thank you for the permission, question though.  Trying to add a snapshot to
that page but can find a way of doing it. Is there any specific instruction
to do it. At least from the confluence page i should be seeing
https://confluence.atlassian.com/download/attachments/252347725/confluence-3-1-image-browser-drag-and-drop-1.png?version=1&modificationDate=1259033565773
but im not.

Thanks

JC

Re: [sonar-dev] Wiki write permissions

Jorge Costa
Ok thanks,

So i need to have these attachments available for the cxx wiki page:

thanks in advance

JC
Best Regards
Jorge Costa

Re: [sonar-dev] Wiki write permissions

David Racodon-2
Done.
I'll let you move them to the right place.

On 20 August 2012 10:47, jmecosta <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok thanks,

So i need to have these attachments available for the cxx wiki page:

http://sonar.15.n6.nabble.com/file/n5002068/CovBrowser.png
http://sonar.15.n6.nabble.com/file/n5002068/CovBrowserSummary.png

thanks in advance

JC