Quantcast

[sonar-dev] deploy Widget Lab snapshot, please?

[sonar-dev] deploy Widget Lab snapshot, please?

Ann Campbell
I thought I had followed all the directions for (re)setting up to deploy the plugin snapshot, but I keep getting this in my log in response to "mvn clean deploy":

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.7:deploy (default-deploy) on project sonar-widget-lab-plugin: Failed to retrieve remote metadata org.codehaus.sonar-plugins:sonar-widget-lab-plugin:1.4-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml: Could not transfer metadata org.codehaus.sonar-plugins:sonar-widget-lab-plugin:1.4-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to codehaus.org (dav:https://dav.codehaus.org/snapshots.repository/sonar-plugins): Failed to transfer https://dav.codehaus.org/snapshots.repository/sonar-plugins/org/codehaus/sonar-plugins/sonar-widget-lab-plugin/1.4-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml. Error code 400, Bad Request ( The data is invalid.  ) -> [Help 1]

The 1.4 directory isn't even there. :-/

So... could someone with the right karma please push out the snapshot for me so I can call a vote? I'd take the time to wrestle through this myself, but this version fixes a widget that's broken in 3.3.

Thx,
Ann

---

Re: [sonar-dev] deploy Widget Lab snapshot, please?

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Ann

I just deployed the snapshot. However I changed the version of the plugin from 1.4 to 1.3.1. Since it's only a bug-fix / compatibility release I think it's better not to increase the minor release number. :)
Feel free to revert it back if you don't agree :)