Quantcast

[sonar-dev] help in plugin development : why some metrics of Sonar are empty ?

[sonar-dev] help in plugin development : why some metrics of Sonar are empty ?

thomas sermier
Hi everybody,

I develop a plugin for Sonar and I created some new metrics calculated with the measures of the basic metrics of Sonar.

For example, one of my metrics is a mark between 0 and 3 evaluating the size of the methods of the project and calculated with the metric NCLOC.

My problem is that I can't catch the measures of some metrics like FUNCTIONS.
The number of methods of the project is clearly displayed on the principle dashboard of Sonar and I watched in the source code, the name of the metric displayed is FUNCTIONS.
But when I want to catch the value of the measure of FUNCTIONS in my decorator whatever the scope, it is always empty.

I have the same problem with the metric DISTANCE.

Is anybody have an idea of why these metrics are empty or what can I do to resolve it ?

Thank you very much,

Thomas Sermier,
INRIA, France.