Quantcast

[sonar-dev] subversion and nemo access

Lars K.W. Gohlke
Hi sonar folks,

(I requested access, however I did not mentioned why and what for, so ...)

I'd like develop a plugin to use some maven plugins in sonar to generate
rules and raise violations according to them.

As a first prototype I implemented 'versions:display-dependency-updates'.

Request hosting

(Send e-mail to [hidden email] and tell us your Codehaus ID, so
that we can give you a commit access to subversion. You can request
access rights to Nemo too.)

my codehouse username is: LarsG

first code: https://github.com/lkwg82/sonar-maven-integration

(will be integrated later into codehaus account)

------------------------
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Diplom-Inform. (FH) Lars K.W. Gohlke, M.Sc.
mailto:[hidden email]
-------------------------
Visit http://www.lgohlke.de

25.06.2012 23:05

Re: [sonar-dev] subversion and nemo access

ehartmann
Administrator
Hi Lars,

I've added you as a Codehaus developer and Github Team.

I've cloned your Github repository here : https://github.com/SonarCommunity/sonar-maven-integration

You do not need to import your sourcecode to Codehaus SVN.

You can now push directly to https://github.com/SonarCommunity/sonar-maven-integration, in order to make the build work, can you move the files from MavenInvoker to the root of the project ?

Thanks a lot for your contribution.

Eric HARTMANN | SonarSource