Quantcast

sonar eclipse plugin and ant

Alexander Lorenz-2
hello,

we have a legacy project which builds with ant, but woul like to use the
local sonar eclipse plugin, so the developers can adhere to our coding
rules right from the the start.

but the plugin uses maven technology to synchronize with the sonar server.
is there a way of configuring the plugin manually?
i use sonar-runner to analyze this project on our sonar server.

thanks

alex

--
Alexander Lorenz | Test Engineer Traffic | TomTom Content Production Unit Berlin | [hidden email] | +49-30-756543-194 | www.tomtom.com

Re: sonar eclipse plugin and ant

David Racodon-2
Hi Alexander,

What does make you think that there could be some issue with Sonar in Eclipse with non-Maven projects?
If you follow the documentation:

you should be able to make it work with your "Sonar Runner" projects.

Tell us if you encounter any issue following the documentation.

Thank you

Alexander Lorenz | Test Engineer Traffic | TomTom Content Production Unit Berlin | [hidden email] | <a href="tel:%2B49-30-756543-194" value="+4930756543194" target="_blank">+49-30-756543-194 | www.tomtom.com